1) Regional Training Conference – Saturday, May 21 at Northern Virginia Community College
This year’s Regional Training Conference (RTC) will be held in person at the Northern Virginia Community College on Saturday, May 21, from 8:30 – 3:30. The P&E Committee has posted a call for speakers, and registration will be open on or about April 8. Please continue to check the weekly announcement for the registration link and other details. For questions about the RTC, please contact the P&E Committee at email@example.com.
2) Officer Leader Training (OLT) – Saturday, April 9
Officer Leadership Training is scheduled for next Saturday, April 9 and will be hosted by the National Program and Planning Committee. Registration is open and the link is here.
3) 2022 Prestige Awards (attached) – Packages must be emailed to National no later than May 18, 2022.
4) 2022 Distinguished Service Hall of Fame (DSHOF) Award – Completed nomination packages must be emailed to National no later than May 18, 2022.
5) The next Regional Council Meeting will be held via Zoom Saturday, April 9 at 10 a.m. The meeting link will be forwarded to Chapter Regional Reps on Thursday, April 7.
Finally, please continue to check the NTI website for updates on this year’s NTI in Cleveland, OH, August 15-18.